Welcome to Kentucky Movers and Makers Membership Agreement Agreement
Hi, we’re Kentucky Movers and Makers. We are happy to have you and look forward to learning stuff and building things with you in the future. The following policies and conditions to being a member are not in any way meant to stifle creativity or diminish anyone’s right to enjoy the space. Quite the opposite actually, by setting up clear and rules we hope to ensure that everyone gets to fully enjoy all that Kentucky Movers and Makers has to offer.
Kentucky Movers and Makers agrees to provide and the Member competent instruction, supervised by qualified personnel trained in the procedures and traditions of such activities.
The Member acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. Kentucky Movers and Makers or any party designated by Kentucky Movers and Makers may photograph or film me while I attend the premises of Kentucky Movers and Makers and use of all such photos, video footage and/or video streaming for promotion, sales, publicity and advertising purposes for all media, including, but not limited to, the internet.
2. The required physical exertion of classes / use of equipment may be strenuous and cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I hereby represent that I am physically fit to receive and participate in the prescribed course of instruction / use of equipment. I acknowledge that I have been advised to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the classes or use of equipment and that my physician has confirmed to me that I have no medical condition which would affect my full participation in the classes or use of equipment.
3. All users of the facilities at Kentucky Movers and Makers are responsible for his or her own safety. In consideration of my being permitted to participate in the classes and use of equipment, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns and anyone else who may claim on my behalf hereby waive any and all claims, liability and damages I may now or in the future have against Kentucky Movers and Makers, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns, arising by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused arising from or in connection with my participation in the classes or use of equipment, however caused.
4. I further hereby release, remiss and forever discharge Kentucky Movers and Makers , its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns from and against all demands, claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses arising from or with respect to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused, arising from or in connection with my participation in the classes or use of equipment whether or not caused by, in whole or in part, the negligence or gross negligence of Kentucky Movers and Makers.
5. I will hold harmless and indemnify Kentucky Movers and Makers, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns from all liability for any damage or injury to the property or persons of any third party resulting from my involvement in or presence during any of the classes.
6. I will comply with all the rules and regulations of Kentucky Movers and Makers.
7. In addition to any rights and remedies it may otherwise have, Kentucky Movers and Makers may terminate this Agreement upon ten days' written notice to me if I fail to comply with my obligations under this Agreement and do not cure any such failure within ten days after receiving notice of such failure. 8. This Agreement can be cancelled at the end of the contract term. Upon notification of a cancellation request, members will have an active membership until the end of the current contract term. Refunds for previous contract terms will not be honored. Requests for cancellation must be made in person at 130 North Seminary or by email at email@example.com.
9.Kentucky Movers and Makers is committed to protecting the privacy of our customer’s personal information. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes. We collect personal details necessary to communicate with you, and manage our ongoing business relationship with you. No personal information will be shared at any time.
10. All materials and projects stored at Kentucky Movers and Makers by members must be labeled to include name, phone number, and projected move date. Non- or partially labeled material or projects may be removed by Kentucky Movers and Makers staff. Kentucky Movers and Makers is not responsible for lost or damaged member property.
11. I agree to cover the cost of the damages to the facilities, equipment, other member's property, and injury to other members due to use of the equipment. Costs may include but are not limited to loss of income to Kentucky Movers and Makers, equipment costs, facilities repairs, and labor.
12. I agree to comply with all relevant laws and regulations in his or her use of Kentucky Movers and Makers in accordance to state and federal law. Failure to do so may result in immediate membership termination and/or legal ramifications.
13. I understand my rights and obligations as stated above. I confirm that I am the full age of eighteen years (unless otherwise indicated) and that I have read and understood this release and waiver of liability and I am aware that by signing this Agreement I am waiving certain legal rights, including the right to claim damages which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, successors or assigns may have
130 North Seminary PO BOX 745 Madisonville, KY 42431 270-825-8144